Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, September 29, 2008

Come on Africa!!

So, long ago, I added the little bloggy tracker. If you haven't seen it, it's that little world map down on the right.

I am probably 100% responsible for the Minnesota dot to be in the 100-999 range.

That's what happens when I find things I like and put it here on the blog rather than bookmark it.

Anyway....

I'm so jazzed because I've hit all the continents except Africa and Antarctica! And while I don't anticipate the researchers in Antarctica to visit my blog--I'm sure that some camp person out there from Africa (we were a hit with the folks from Zambia for a number of years) will stop by eventually.

So, here's wishing for a dot in Africa!

Yes, it's the little things like this that TOTALLY make my day....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha, I know what you mean! One time someone from Kazakhstan visited my site, and I thought it was so cool! Of course, they probably came by on accident, but I'll take it!