Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Saturday, September 06, 2008

In One Ear and Out the Other....

Like most kids, some of the things my mother has told me over the years have gone in one ear and out the other.

After a relaxing Friday night and entire Saturday at the lake, I get this e-mail from my mom in regards to this post.

Kelley
You forgot the rest of the conversation......don't talk about politics or religion "in a large group of people." It just adds to the confusion and everyone else "thinks" they're right. Then you have to spend the rest of your evening correcting people. Waste of time!!
Love the blog....
love,Mom


I swear that she does this so that I have something to blog about.

(Love you, Mom!!)

No comments: