My Night With 5 Bad Brothers From the Beantown Land....
So, it would help that if I wanted to upload photos to the bloggy that I would bring the camera cord.
But let me tell you, peeps, it will be oh-so-worth the wait!
We were so close that I can tell you the following:
1. I could see the tendons and ripples in Danny's muscles
2. I can tell you that Joe wore cargo pants and I could see the wrinkles in his pockets
3. I saw the laces in Jonathan's shoes and how they were tied
4. I can confirm that Jordan still looks good after all these years
6. I can also confirm that Donnie's goatee is trimmed and looking very nice.
I would also like to point out that Joe pointed at me while visiting our side of the stage.
OK....I don't know if he pointed at me exactly, but I pointed and he pointed right back, so that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.