Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Friday, December 12, 2008




I've Still Got It....

If you read my tribute to Jake post (or as I like to call it....a short story....read it here), you read about the practical joke I played on my friend Jake regarding a poinsettia plant.

The plant that I killed.

On purpose.

Anyway, to keep the joke alive, I sent a Jake a poinsettia plant yesterday.

He called me when he got home and told me that he thought the plant was for his roommate. I, of course, made sure that the roommate knows the true story. Jake said, "Yeah, he knows the story. YOU KILLED THE PLANT!"

Jake loved it.

And he warned me to stay away because he plans on taking this plant with him to LA when he moves in June.

If that plant dies I swear I have nothing to do with it.

Do you know it's hard to type with your fingers crossed?

1 comment:

Tracy Griffin - Artist said...

Aww... I hope Jake keeps us posted on milestones. Baby's first roll over and first steps will be great!

I vote for a new blog - by Jake: "The Life and Times of PJ."