Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Spring is Just Around the Corner....
Today as I was riding the bus into downtown, I noticed that before 7:00 a.m. it was no longer dark outside!

You know what that means...spring is just around the corner. I am thrilled!

Soon that will mean:
  • No longer having to fight for the garage spot
  • No longer having to worry about snow covered roads
  • No longer having to rush around the house saying to yourself, "Where is my hat? My mittens? Do I need to wear boots?"
  • No longer having to warm up the car for 15 minutes before leaving for work
  • No longer driving to work in the dark!
  • No longer having to wear layers to work (bring on the capri pants!)
  • No longer having to keep plastic on the windows to keep out the cold drafts

Oh, I can't wait for spring to get here!

4 comments:

Amy in Ohio said...

Hey, have you given any more thought to BlogHer? You should come. If you're interested, you could room share with me and a couple other gals - makes it cheap, cheap, cheap!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh man - when December 21st hit, I start looking for the sun to set a little later & for it to rise a little bit earlier... I love it!!! Come on Spring!

Caren said...

I am so with you! I love the winter until New Year's day...then I'm done with it. I'm just not into cold. I crave the sunshine we don't get enough of in Michigan and the feel of the sun on my skin on a warm day... oh man.

betty-NZ said...

I know I shouldn't but, sometimes, I have a superior chortle that tries to slip out of my mouth knowing that it's summer in my neck of the woods! Yes, I know, in 6 months you can chortle, but that's a ways down the road!