Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Thursday! Thankful Thursday!!


Yep! It's another installment of Thankful Thursday. Check out the White Family Blog to learn more about the Thankful Thursday creator, Jonathan.

So, what are you thankful for this week?

Me?
  • Listening to Phylicia Rashad speak at the Smart Talk lecture.
  • Broadway soundtracks: right now, it's Rent and Legally Blonde.
  • Iced, skim latte's with sugar free turtle flavoring. Yum.
  • A new printer with scanner so that I can upload photos like these to facebook. heh heh heh.

I'm in the back. Bad hair and all.

I'm in the second row from the bottom, 3rd person in.
Bowl cut and all. I am even wearing jeans under my robe.
My life as a sophomore in high school.

Yes. They are my friends. I wouldn't change a thing about them.

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Funny.. I was listening to Legally Blonde this morning!!!!

Tracy Griffin - Artist said...

I am Thankful that you invited me to hear Phylicia Rashad with you this week. I LOVED it!

I am Thankful for soup when I'm sick.

I am Thankful that isn't MY confirmation photo up there!

I am Thankful for the Thankful Thursday snail and his cute little Groucho Marx mustachio!

Caren said...

I love positive stuff...you go!

I am thankful for my family
I am thankful for my health
I am thankful for my friends
I am thankful for books
I am thankful for warm sunny days - and I get to be outside in them!
I am thankful for sushi (sorry - it was an awesome dinner last night)