Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, January 11, 2010

Where I Discover I'm a Big Snow & Cold Weenie....

Sledding with the Big Guy....



Can....


Be....


a...



Lot....



of....


Fun....


However, I prefer to view it from indoors. My thumbs were frozen (even in my mittens), my ears were burning (even when wearing a hood) and my toes were cold (even in boots).

Guess my days of being outside for hours on end ended at the age of 12.

4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm confused... how did that snow get piled up against that house?

jmmarshak04 said...

I will have to send you the one where a certain brother has his foot up in the air right after pushing (it looks like he booted them off the hill!). It's quite amusing!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Rebecca Jo: It's actually the old corn crib out on the farm! When my father-in-law snow blows the driveway he moves it up against the corn crib for the boys to go sledding. : )

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Before I reached middle age I would have thought that looked like fun. Now, it looks like a trip to the ER or the chiropractor.