Oh. I know what you're saying.
"But you're already married!"
Yep. But I have that reception coming up next weekend. Here's what I've been thinking about.
1. I am now convinced that brides who are stressed out from wedding planning are stressed because of the reception. Not the wedding itself.
2. I've had to add to our rental list. $175 worth. *waves to the Big Guy & smiles*
3. I hope that people will have fun at this thing. Really. I mean it. Really.
4. We had to add a bartender due to city laws. The city owns the building and the liquor license, therefore a bartender needs to be on site. Which means we're paying $80 for someone to sit there and do nothing as all our alcohol is beer which is in bottles.
5. It would be nice, speaking of the city and their employees, if the manager would call us back in a timely fashion. It was after I called the city offices and the woman who worked there said, "I'll go get her" that we got a call back. Our local gov't at work, thankyouverymuch.
6. I realized tonight that all the crap we're bringing with us will come back with us...and then some. How does this happen?
7. Here's what I'm attempting to do for a centerpiece. I realized I need about 1000 mason jars. So....we'll be chaning that up a bit. How? No clue. But I'm working on it.
I'm off to go spend my weekend with 800 DIY crafty projects.
If I don't blog on Monday, send someone to come find me. I might be buried under cardstock, ribbon and glue dots.