Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh, Deer.....
For the holiday's the Big Guy and I went out to Montana to see my mom and step dad. I didn't blog about it prior to going because I didn't want anyone to rob our house. Not that anyone knows where we live. But still.

My mom and step dad live in Montana at the base of some incredible mountain ranges.

While out on the deck many a morning, we were greeted with deer.
Lots and lots of deer.

Need proof?




I felt like the Pioneer Woman who takes photos of the cows on her porch.
She has cows.
We have deer.

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I love that last picture... so precious.

My road I live on - we have to drive like 20 mph because deer pop out of no where ... scares the bejeez out of me! They probably run across the road & high five each other for scaring people!

Tater Mama said...

I love those pictures, especially the last one. My, Granny, what big eyes you have!

Jason, as himself said...

Wow! That's really close up. We used to get deer in our yard in Utah, too.

If I don't "see" you before, Happy New Year!