Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Big Guy...

Dear Big Guy:




Happy Birthday!  Thanks for snapping like a cracker at the humane society and adopting me.  I know I can be a pain in the rump....chewing your shoes....needing to go outside every 60 minutes....chasing the barn cats.  But I think you're a pretty neat guy.  I don't like sharing you with the lady who feeds me, though.  

Love,
Maggie




Dear Big Guy:

Happy Birthday.
Now plug in the electric blanket upstairs on your bed so I can nap in a cozy spot.
And while you're at it, get rid of that dog.  She's a pain in the neck.

Love,
Stella



Dear Big Guy:

I love you more than the dog, cat, our new coffee maker, and waffles made on our waffle iron combined.  But more importantly, I love you for letting me try my crazy ideas (like putting half our monthly income into savings), painting the rooms different colors than you remember as a child, for not making me feel SO bad for having different political views than you, and just being us.  I like us.


Love ya.