Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Friday, June 29, 2012

It was a Dark and Stormy Night....

Last week we had strong storms roll through our area 3 days in a row.


Let me tell you, something.  It's a whole new experience trying to get a dog to do her business before going to bed, when it's thundering, lightning is striking and the rain is pouring.


I went out to let Maggie do her duty and took some pics of the sky.  Granted, I just have a little point and shoot--so the quality isn't super.  But even with my camera they turned out kinda cool!







The one thing I don't have a photo of?  The standing water in the fields!  I know we were on the edge of a drought, but all this rain is CRAZY!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

We're dying for a drop a rain here... its like tumbleweeds are going across the highway