Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Friday, October 05, 2012

I Blame it on Jet Leg....

When I participate at the 3-day, I call the Monday after the event, "re-entry".  
The same is true for a trip to England.

That re-entry?  
It's a bitch.

I've been falling asleep on the couch at about 9 each night.
The Big Guy has had early to bed nights, too--resulting in being up at 4:30 in the morning.

So, I blame my lack of a "here's what we did on our trip" posts on that jet leg.

I promise to work on a few this weekend to post next week.  Until then, here are a few of my favorite pics....

One of the letters from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

The Big Guy listening to the audio for Holyrood House

Trying to peek up a Scot's kilt (ha!)

A Scottish cow.  That's about how I feel this morning...

The highland's of Scotland

Tower Bridge (not London Bridge)

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

So fun!! I'd just want to be surrounded by all the things Harry Potter!!!!

So did the Big Guy get in the mood of the trip & try on a kilt himself? :)