Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Friday, October 18, 2013

Q&A of the Day, October 18th...

Happy Friday! 

And I have to say, fall came and went rather quickly in these parts because on Monday?  We've got our first forecast of the white stuff.  I am not ready for it.


Maybe if I stamp my feet and pout the snow will go away?


I can only hope.

Today's question is a fun one!

What famous living person would you want to meet for drinks (or coffee)?

My list is way too long, but I'm going with the first person that comes to mind:

Duchess Catherine (aka Kate Middleton).
And she better not forget baby George!!

It is no secret that I am a sucker for the royals.  A down and out sucker.  When we were in the UK, and I learned that the Holyrood House was in Edinburgh?  Oh....you BET I was there...we were one of the first in line that morning!  

But what I love about her?  She is so freakin' down to earth!  And polite!
I'd love to have a little tea or coffee with her, shooting the breeze about the fun stuff:  TV shows, movies, how George is growing so quickly, etc.

So, what about you?



2 comments:

Tracy Griffin - Artist said...

This one always gets me. I would rather be your guest at the table with Kate and George just to listen and watch.

I'd honestly be too nervous to chat it up with a famous person!

Rebecca Jo said...

You know I'll take either of my guys - Steven Curtis Chapman or Hugh Jackman.. not even a hard question today :) haha!