Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Whatcha' up too?

So, I was checking out Cindy's blog and she did this super cute "What I'm doing this summer" roll call.

I'm such a copy cat....I decided to do the same thing!

Here is what I am (or have)....

WATCHING
Army Wives

READING
IKEA Catalog (looking for a new pull out bed for the guest room)
Algebra for College Students (taking the class for "fun"--it's actually research for work)
Little Women (seen the movie, never read the book)

JUST FINISHED READING
The Last Lecture (SO good...quick read!)

LISTENING TO
NKOTB (so old school, but I'm hooked on their new song!)
Kenny Chesney

STUDYING
Oh, I covered this under "reading"....College Algebra. I love solving for X (yeah, I'm odd...)

OVER INDULGING ON
Homemade gingerbread waffles
Key Lime Frozen Yogurt
Cookies from DeBrian's Deli

THANKFUL FOR
Blogs that have opened my eyes. Boy, they have been opened bigger than before!
ABG (Adorable Big Guy...aka Andy)

Donations to my silent auction for the 3-Day (coming up July 14th!! Check out the other blog in my profile...)

PRAYING FOR
Amy
Strength to do the 3-day!
Guidance to be a good role model in my new promotion...

TRYING OUT
A new bag to carry all my 3-day junk

GEARING UP FOR
The 3-Day (what else!)
A new hair cut
My mom coming to visit in July

LOOKING FORWARD TO
Having the next two days off work
My mom coming to visit in July


There it is! For the two people who read my blog...enjoy!

No comments: