Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Sunday, January 25, 2009

You Know You Live in a Small Town if....
It is perfectly acceptable to run into Target, Wal-Mart, the bank or the grocery store and leave your car running.

Each business I visited yesterday, when it was -11 degrees, had at least 4 or 5 cars parked out front with the engine running. They were still there when I came back.

Welcome to small town, Minnesota!

3 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

It was just too stinkin' cold to steal anything! Ack! I don't know how you do it. It's 20 here and it's killin' me!

Ash said...

Major ying and yang going on there - small, safe town but ice cream headache every time you leave the house.

Think I'm going to stick with burning my buns on hot leather in August.

I'm a Southern Girl!!

Aubrey said...

LOL
That so happened in the small town I grew up in. My parents are still there and I'm pretty sure they are ones who leave the car running and house unlocked!