Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Sunday, February 01, 2009

I'd Would SO Love to be a Cullen....
Hi.

How are ya'?

I know. I know. I've been a little lax lately in the blog posts. I'd like to blame it on work, but that's no good. Work is fine--even though we're in a new building starting on Monday. I may have to print off a map so I can find my way to the restroom or the kitchen.

I could also blame it on wedding planning. But that's pretty much done and after a trip to Vegas this March to firm up the details, we're good to go.

No, my excuse? These guys....



Not sure who they are? Oh....a little family named the Cullen's.
And if it wasn't for that fella in the front, Edward, I wouldn't have spent my the last few days holding down my couch as I've been reading book 3.
Oh. Yes. I. Have.
And I love it.
I already told the Big Guy that if Edward Cullen was real that he'd be on "my list".

3 comments:

The Nice One said...

He is real. And he is on my list.
Ha ha ha ;) Wait till number 4. WHEW!

AngiDe said...

Nice!!!! Just another thing that we have in common.... love me some Twilight and some Edward!
Enjoy book 4!

Angie
"Nana's Box"

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

He is totally on my list (and I'm married)! Ha! I'm re-reading #1 right now and will continue on with the rest of the series. It'a fabulous escape. :)