It's time for another round of "Don't You Hate it When...". If you didn't read the story the last time as to how this began, you can read about it here.
Here we go! Don't You Hate it When....
- You pack your lunch with cut up veggies. You put the veggies in a baggie. The veggies were wet when they went in the baggie. You then put the baggie o' veggies on an ice-pack--which you put in your lunch to keep everything cold. After sitting on the ice-pack for 5 hours, the water from the veggies freezes, causing your veggies to create a "clump". Clumped up veggies make it hard to eat hummus. By the way, I'm eating the veggies because I have eaten way too many Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs over the last few weeks.
- You realize you don't have a proper knife to cut your apple, so you use a plastic knife and end up cutting your finger. Yes. With a plastic knife.
- You set up an appointment to meet with one of your students and they don't show up? These are usually the same students who also fail classes and pull the "no one told me" excuse.
- You look at pictures that are just a little over a year old and you say, "Holy Cow! How come no one told me that I looked like THAT?" Which then causes you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. Or two.
- All of your toiletries run out at the same time: body wash, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.
- Your family asks the proverbial question, during Easter dinner: "So. When are you going to have a baby?" This causes you to roll your eyes and eat another Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. Or five.
What about you? Anything happen over the last few weeks that made you say, "Don't you hate it when..."