Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, June 22, 2009

3-Day Silent Auction is HERE!!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am that this blog auction is finally up and running. Setting up a blog auction is nothing like writing a blog post about our every day going's on.

I had to break out my creative writing skills. I was an English major in college and had to take a creative writing class. It was quite the challenge. Actually, I felt like I was back in that class over the weekend writing up all those posts.

Anyway--go over and check it out: www.amysangels.net

Even if you don't see anything you like, you might know someone who would like an item or to. If so, pass it on! Share the link! Help us get back our fundraising mojo!

Not that I'm biased or anything but the English Toffee is quite good.

3 comments:

Mommy of M's said...

The auction blog looks great!!

Unknown said...

Going to go check it out now--stopping in from SITS!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Did someone mention English Toffee? I'm there.