Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Facebook Survey, ala Andi & Meghan....
My dear friends, Andi and Meghan, both tagged me for a little Facebook survey.


Here's a picture of Andi when she worked at camp with me. It was some camp event, I'm sure. No, I don't have any idea why the guy in the front is sticking out his tongue. It's camp. It's a dance. People at camp get goofy at dances. Go figure.....





Isn't she cute?


She's married to an awesome husband and she can spot a bird of prey from miles away. It is not unusual to be riding in the car and have her scream, "RED TAILED HAWK!!!" and point out the window at some tiny speck in the sky.


Meghan is my friend from grad school who is American, but lives in England. She is married to another wonderful man, and is the mommy of 2 1/2 year old twins. Here's a photo of Meghan. She'll kill me for posting this. Just remember that this is circa 1996.




Meghan is notorious for good stories and odd things happening to her. ALL. THE. TIME. I'm not kidding. But I do know this, she is one hell of a good mama and those little cuties probably have the most darling British accents. I also cannot wait for her to move back to the states and have been trying to convince the shopper that she is that Minneapolis is perfect (hello? Mall of America!)
Anyway, here is the survey they asked me to complete. Lacking some blog creativity, I'm all about adding it to the blog. I'm taking a lesson from dear Amy Beth (you should check out her blog....it's lovely!)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 a.m.

2. How do you like your steak? I don't eat beef.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince

4. What is your favorite TV show? Big Bang Theory.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Up north, in a cabin on a lake.

6. What did you have for breakfast? English muffin with laughing cow cheese & a hard boiled egg.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Pub Food (sandwiches, fries, etc)

8. What foods do you dislike? Yellow squash

9. Favorite Place to Eat? McCoys

10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Alero

12. What are your favorite clothes? Yoga pants & a long sleeved T-shirt.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Down Under!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full for sure

15. Where would you want to retire? Up north, on a lake, in a cabin.

16. Favorite time of day? 4:10 p.m. (when I leave the office!)

17. Where were you born? Ft Lee, VA

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Fighting Sioux Hockey (GO SIOUX!!)

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? n/a (not tagging anyone)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? n/a (not tagging anyone)

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? n/a (not tagging anyone)

22. Bird watcher? Nope

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither really anymore...morning if I have my coffee

24. Do you have any pets? Yes, Stella the cat

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No. I'm kind of boring!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I went back and forth--a vet or a chef.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Trips to MN to visit my grandparents

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both

29. Are you married? Almost!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes

31. Been in a car accident? Yes

32. Any pet peeves? Students who do not value their education or take responsibility for their actions.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese and onion

34. Favorite Flower? Tulips

35. Favorite ice cream? Mint Chip

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once

38. From whom did you get your last email? One of my 3-day walkers

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not that I know of....

41. Like your job? ABSOLUTELY!!

42. Broccoli? Sure...

43. What was your favorite vacation? Any road trip in college...
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? the Big Guy

45. What are you listening to right now? the copier copying

46. What is your favorite color? Purple

47. How many tattoos do you have? 2 (dolphin and a butterfly)

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? n/a (not tagging anyone)

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 7:38 p.m.

50. Coffee Drinker? can't start my day without it. I love Caribou. Ummmm....
There you have it. 50 Random things about me. It is OK to admit that your life is now complete.

3 comments:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

I got this same tag the other day on facebook. I need to do it, thanks for reminding me. Have a good weekend.

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

PS. love the answer to number 18. Are they for sure changing their logo/crest? I hope not! I think I told you we have a full bedroom set of comforter, sheets, posters lamps etc. for my sons room that we have been putting off doing. I hope we have not waited to long!

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Well, the UND nickname is still there, but the final Sioux tribe has until this spring to give their blessing. If not, UND won't be able to use the nickname & logo in any competition play.

In short...if you make it to the playoffs and can't be called, "The Fighting Sioux" you might as well change it.

I have a feeling it will be changed, sadly.

Therefore, stock up on Fighting Sioux stuff now! : )