Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, January 18, 2010

Nothing Smells Better Than a Newborns Head....
Anyone who has ever held a baby knows what I'm talking about. That little round head, resting on your chest. Inches below your nose.

How can you not just get in there and smell it.






And for a boy this handsome, it's hard not to just walk around with your nose buried in his hair, ear and neck.



I don't know how his mommy will get anything done.

I know what you're saying. "Hey! Wait a second. That nose and chin looks familiar!"



Yep! It's my friend Amy! You know, my amazing friend who beat breast cancer? The one who had dreams about waxing her eyebrows and I laughed at her?




Well, she and her husband just adopted the adorable, Mr. J. I've known about this adoption since October, but due to the sensitive nature of adoption, I promised to keep it secret until Mr. J. arrived.


He's here now.
And he is beautiful.


Now I have even more reasons to go up and visit my friend


like I needed an excuse.
(Perhaps photography should be that excuse, because clearly, I'm no good at baby-swinging-in-their-swing-action-shots.)

5 comments:

Caren said...

Congrats to Amy! How awesome!!!! Bet you'll spoil that little guy crazy with love!!!

Janice said...

He is very handsome!Congrats to Amy and her husband!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

He IS adorable! Congratulations to them on the new arrival. Isn't it wonderful how life comes full circle sometimes?

PS-I think God gives baby's heads that beautiful smell so we can stand the other end for the first few years of their life.

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! What exciting news that is...And what a beautiful baby!!!! Oh wow... I may tear up here...

Anonymous said...

God never closes a door without opening a window.
love,mom