Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Friday, January 15, 2010

Someone is Making BIG Changes....
Our local NBC Station is doing a little weight loss challenge.
Look who threw their hat in the ring?


If the Big Guy is picked, he'll have 14 weeks of meals prepared for him by Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating (read: no cooking for me!) and a 4 month gym membership to Anytime Fitness. He has to commit to staying on the food plan, working out and adapting a healthy lifestyle.

And if he wins?

A get-away to the Kalahari Resort at the Wisconsin Dells.

Can we say, free honeymoon!

So, keep the Big Guy in your thoughts, prayers or whatever you do. This would be great for him. He told me on Tuesday that he was ready to lose weight. Then on Wednesday night I saw this on the news.

If that isn't Divine Intervention, I don't know what is.

7 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Aww best of luck to him! That would be amazing if he won and not just for the free trip he'd win.

Rebecca Jo said...

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!! You could have a hot guy in speedo's! :)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from SITS!!!

Hmmm, I work for the local NBC affiliate in my neck of the woods... maybe I can pull some strings, LOL? Probably not really possible, but I can wish Big Guy all the luck in the world!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Evansmom said...

Good Luck!

The Daily Dean Chronicals said...

GO GO!!! I will be cheering all that way! We love the Kalahari and I hope you win the free Honeymoon! Keep me posted on the challenge!!

Janice said...

That's awesome! I'm confident he will do well with you supporting him all the way. You're looking like you've lost some weight yourself. Way to go!

I'm a little hesitant to expect Rebecca Jo's result. Not so keen on anyone in a speedo!

Caren said...

Way to go big guy!!!