Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Friday, March 19, 2010


Karma....

I went to Murray State University from 1996 - 1998 to earn my Master's Degree.
I graduated with a very nice GPA.
I was a hall director of Lee Clark College.

In my building were the upper classmen basketball players.
In short: they were pains in the butt.

They could do no wrong.
They got away with many different things.
They challenged me in many ways.
I filled out an NCAA Bracket with the BooMama blog group.
I did not pick Murray to advance past round one.


THEY BEAT VANDERBILT IN A THROW AT THE BUZZER.


Crap.

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

haha!!! Bet that was bittersweet when that basket when in then...

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Ha! I was at Murray in the 80's, graduated in 1986. Yes, I'm that old. I lived in White Hall where the lady Racers lived. Yet, more things we have in common. (Remember Victor's Subs?)

I was so excited for them yesterday. I didn't pick them to win in my bracket, but I'm thrilled they won their first game.