Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My New Favorite Song....
One of my favorite shows is Army Wives. This week, the show focused around a USO show coming to the base featuring Five for Fighting as well as Wynona Judd. Five for Fighting sang a song that I promptly downloaded and have been listening to on repeat for 2 days.

The song is called Slice. You can download it from iTunes for 99 cents!

Click the youtube video and check it out. I think you'll like it too.


3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

"I cant stop singing along..." - very catchy little song...

Dont you love a new song that you instantly fall in love with!

jmmarshak04 said...

Nice, this is what has been on repeat at our house for the past week... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjqTV4Ubag&feature=player_embedded

Tracy Griffin - Artist said...

LOVE this song!