Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Friday, November 05, 2010

Fun Links From This Week....
As I surfed the internet at work all day During my lunch breaks this week I decided to see where the internet took me. From links on Facebook, to MSN Bing searches, I thought I'd share with you what I found.


--You can all rejoice because the McRib is back at McDonalds.


--One of my new favorite sites, Pocket Your Dollars, had a great article on how the popular bloggers make money--and the rules they should be following (but often don't.). I sometimes feel that popular bloggers feel they are exempt from the "rules" and in turn worry too much about being popular and making money. Just my two cents.


--One super cool bloggy buddy, Jason, is doing the 3-day walk later this month in San Diego. He's taking down names of those who have had to take cancer head on. Know someone who has been or currently is a cancer fighter? Add their name in Jason's comments!


--This post put a big smile on my face and Hula had a great take on married life. Amen!


--This shouldn't be new news, but if you didn't read the post about the overweight cast from the CBS show Mike and Molly you can read about it here. The shows creator fires back and stated in a future episode, Molly cancels her subscription to Marie Claire.


--The Big Guy talks about winning the lotto, quitting his job and moving to a lake cabin in the middle of nowhere. I'm OK with that as long as I have access to a Target & a nice grocery store. But this couple? How can you not smile when you read what they did with their lotto winnings? As my friend Andre' would say, "B...T...H..." (Bless Their Heart!)


Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

the guy on the radio is going NUTS that the McRib is back... I've never had one... doesnt even sound appealing... blah!

That Mike & Molly thing is crazy. That write for Marie Claire can go stuff her face with all the cancelations they'll be getting!!!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Glad I could give you a smile. ;) I just speak the truth.

And I thought that lottery story was the best thing I'd heard in months. I would hope I could be that generous, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be.

Jason, as himself said...

Thanks for the shout out!