Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Is This Provided by the Gideons?
Anytime I stay at a hotel, I like to look at all the freebies and help myself to those freebies. Pens, shampoo, lotion...I love it all.

Of course, I always look for the bible in the room, too. Not for the taking, of course. But, since watching the movie Mission Impossible, and they talk about the verse Job 3:14 and "the damn Gideons", I check to see if (a) is there a bible and (b) is it placed by the Gideons.

I can't help it.

I started opening the drawers looking for the bible. There was no bible. But there was this:



I will say that this is the first time that I've found a keyboard in a hotel drawer. Clearly, they're concerned about people helping themselves to the keyboard because of this:


Which makes me wonder. How many people thought that the keyboard was a "freebie" like the shampoo and lotion?

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

what the HECK? Did they leave directions to work that thing with the TV?

Yeah... I GUARANTEE people are snagging those (for some reason - why would you want it?) - but that's an expensive thing to replace, I'd imagine!

jmmarshak04 said...

Our hotel in Baxter had a sign in the bathroom with prices for pretty much every item in the room. It said something like, contact us to purchase, or if they are missing, this is how much you will be charged... The iron, the pillows, the ironing board, etc.