Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, November 01, 2010

The View From Here....
Last week I was on a work sponsored trip to Chicago. The university I work for has a requirement for PhD students to attend residencies throughout their program. It is a great way for us in academic advising to not only meet the students, but to also interact with the faculty.

We stayed at a hotel near the airport.

The Chicago O'Hare Airport. One of the busiest airports in the world.
How do I know?
Every 30 seconds, I got to see planes fly overhead and head to the airport.







Thank goodness for ear plugs at night for sleeping!

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

As much as I hate flying, it does amaze me to watch planes take off & land... blows my mind

Mark said...

Lucky you?
m.