Yes. I know I have chosen to live in Minnesota. The land of 10,000 lakes. Mosquitoes as big as a bird. Snowy winters and humid summers.
I get it.
But you know what? I'm done with winter.
- You gave us a blizzard in December that dumped 18 inches of snow.
- You've dumped snow shower after snow shower all winter where I couldn't see down the road because the intersections were piled so high with snow I couldn't see.
- You've given me cold blustery winds.
- You've caused me to fight tooth and nail to try and get the one and only garage spot from my husband so I don't have to scrape my car in the morning.
- And the worst part? You teased me last week with 50 degree weather. FIFTY DEGREES IN FEBRUARY!
I'm done with you....
Photo "borrowed" from Sven's Twitter photo feed.
I didn't ask. I just copied it.
BRING ON SPRING!!!
A girl who really wants to wear her spring skirts.