Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Random Wednesday Thoughts....

I haven't done a list in a while...so, here's what's on my mind...

1.  I don't know about you but I'm already sick of this stuff.....and it's only the first real dusting of snow we've had.  I'm just glad I don't commute into Minneapolis every day like I used to.  It would have been a 3 hour commute because of this stuff.


2.  On Monday I received an e-mail from the 3-day event coordinator for San Diego.  She said, "pack warm clothes, winter is here!  Brrrr!" (yes.  She used "brrrr").  Ummmmm.  Really?  Because this is the forecast this week for the 3-day event:



3.  Because of my travel to the 3-day in San Diego, I will miss this:

The book signing for one of my favorite blogs, Young House Love.
*sad panda*


4.  Speaking of blogs, one of my new favorite blogs is this gem:

Today's Letters


Today's Letters.
Emily and her husband, Tim, write short 1-2 sentence "letters" to each other on the blog.  They are a young couple who find the best in life and what it has to offer.  They enjoy the outdoors....good music....good food....good friends....and their love for each is genuine.  I think you'll like them, too.  Check them out!


5.  And finally.
I don't know about you, but when I saw this commercial TWICE in a 20 minute span on Sunday I lost it.



 I even posted this on facebook:
GIVE THE TURKEY A CHANCE!!

Get your gobble on, folks.  Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

I was blown away when I saw 2... TWO... houses on my street this weekend with Christmas decorations up & lit up... yeah... really!

Winter? Oh my... I am giddy excited that its going to be 56 degrees here for a photo session - i'm toting 3 babies out in that weather. Californians are weaklings :)

I'm totally checking out that blog right now!