Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Q&A of the Day, October 10th...

This previous weekend I was in a funk.
So much so that everything the Big Guy did bugged the crap out of me.

Everything.
From how he talked to the dog.
To using the larger frying pan rather than the smaller one.
The fact that he didn't put a glass in the sink.

Every. Single. Thing. Bugged. Me.

Ever have one of those days?

That's what leads me into today's question:

Q&A of the Day, October 10th
Write down the name of the person you had a really good conversation with lately

That person?
The Big Guy.

After dinner was a complete flop (so disappointing!  And it was a standard go-to recipe as well!), I cleaned up and took a shower.  Rosie O'Donnell has said for years that if you're suffering from depression, take a shower.  While I don't feel I'm depressed, the mindset is true, even if you're feeling BLAH.  

So, I got out of the shower, got dressed and walked into the kitchen.  I told the Big Guy that I was just feeling "blah" and he gave me a big ol' hug and said, "It's OK.  Why are you blah?"  We talked a bit and while it wasn't earth shattering conversation, it reminds me that even when days are crappy....when the Big Guy drives me crackers....when it just seems to be going crazy....the Big Guy is always there for me.

God love that man.


2 comments:

Tracy Griffin - Artist said...

Aww... your soul mate!

Rebecca Jo said...

My nieces... on being 9 years old... awesome stuff :)