Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, October 28, 2013

Q&A of the Day October 28th

Oh Monday.
Yes.  I know you come around every 7 days, but I feel like I could have used an extra day in my weekend!  I keep looking forward to the weekend of November 9th, as I don't have to work on Monday the 11th!  My 3-day weekend is coming!

So...let's get back on track with the Q&A of the Day, shall well.  Today I feel like I might be on a bit of a soap box (fair warning):

__________ is completely ridiculous


You know what I think is completely ridiculous?  
Manufactures who put the nutritional information on candy and state that 1 peanut butter cup is a serving.

Seriously?
Who eats just ONE peanut butter cup?

Same with Chex mix.  
I don't need to eat the whole bag (though I will.  It is my downfall).  I recognize that.  But telling me that a serving size is a 1/4 of a cup?  Really? You know how much Chex mix fits into a 1/4 cup?

6 cereal pieces, a pretzel and maybe one of those rye chips.

And ice-cream?  Don't get me started on ice cream.

1/2 cup is the standard serving size.  Have you seen the serving size for a 1/2 cup of ice cream?  It's pitiful.  Granted, I don't need a soup bowl full of ice cream....but come on!  No one eats a 1/2 cup.  And if they do, I seriously want to meet them because I'd like to know how they do it.

Perhaps they can teach me about portion control.  

So, what about you?
What do you think is completely ridiculous?

No comments: