Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Q&A of the Day, October 2nd....

So, yesterday the previous owner of our house came by!  While unpacking and putting stuff away, we found an envelope of photos tucked high up on a shelf in one of the closets.  We had also gotten a package delivered for them as well...we think it may have been something that was back ordered.  Anyway, we called our Realtor and asked how to reach out to the previous owners and she kindly did the leg work.

The husband of the couple came over after dinner and when he came in you could tell that he REALLY wanted to take a peek around the house.  He could tell we did a little work in the kitchen and I said, "do you want to come up and see?"  And he said, "Really?  Can I?"

How sweet is that?

He came up and saw the kitchen cabinets and he said, "WOW!  My wife is going to be so jealous!  She's wanted to do something with these cabinets for YEARS!"  He asked if they were brand new (I'll take that as a compliment!) and when I said they weren't, he was so surprised!

For those who haven't seen the picture on instegram, here's the before and after:


Anyway, we enjoyed his visit and he told us when he left, "please don't be a stranger!  Reach out to us anytime!"

How nice are they?!?

Well.  Enough jibber-jabber.
Here's today's question:

Q&A of the Day, October 2nd...
What do you crave?
Well.
This could go in a million different directions, can't it?  But I'm going to say the first thing that popped into my head:  a yummy Pumpkin White Chocolate Mocha from Caribou.

Right now with fall, pumpkin is in EVERYTHING isn't it?  But this?  This right here is delightful--though I have to confess.  I ask for a 1/2 shot of the pumpkin.  A full shot is just too much.  

Friday when I get my Fancy Friday Coffee, this is what I'll be having.


Enjoy your day and feel free to share (if you'd like)!

No comments: