Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Q&A of the Day, October 1st...

Happy First Day of October!

I can now officially get out my pumpkin/fall decorations.  Anyone else leave the fall/pumpkin stuff up until Thanksgiving?  I do.  That way I get more for my decorating "buck".  Same with Christmas.  I pick snowmen instead of Christmas tress or Santas because I want to leave them up until at least February. HA!

I love today's question...


Q&A of the Day, October 1st...
What are you a geek about?


Oh.  Let me tell you.  I am a big, big, BIG geek....about NASA and space stuff.  I am.  When I was in 8th grade I saw the movie Space Camp and I was hooked.  Did you know I went to Space Camp....the real one....in Hunstville, Alabama!  How I was able to sweet talk my mom and dad into paying for my trip (twice!  I went in 9th and 10th grade!), I have no idea.

Oh, friends.  If I could turn back time and get to see a shuttle launch, I would.  I have never been to Kennedy Space Center, but I have been to Johnson Space Center in Houston.  I've met John Glenn.  I've have flown a shuttle simulator at Space Camp.  I've been to the Neil Armstrong Museum in Wapakoneta, Ohio.  

I. LOVE. SPACE.

That new movie, with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, Gravity?  I am SO there.
And I told the Big Guy, "be prepared, I'll probably be hiding behind my popcorn and making gritted-teeth-faces while they fly through space, without anything to stop them because I know in my heart they are SCREWED."

On that note....what about you?

No comments: