Love, love, LOVE.
Q&A of the Day, October 8th...
What is your biggest dream?
I love dreams. I believe that they are what keep us alive in our soul.
(oh. deep thoughts this morning!)
No, seriously. I do.
I have so many dreams, that I don't think any of them are bigger than the other. They include:
- Making a difference for the students my college serves
- Being content--in my job, in my family, in my home
- Being that person that people can count on
Of course, I have fun dreams too....
- Traveling to all the major continents: Asia, Australia, South America, Africa. Sorry, I have no interest in Antarctica.
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Visiting all the National Parks in the US
- Adopting a child
The list goes on and on.
If you'd like to share your dream(s) (big or small)--go for it in the comments!