Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 Things....

My friend Meghan sent me an e-mail titled "Three Things". Meghan lives in England with her husband Mike and her twins, Evie & Alex. Meghan and I met in grad school and have kept in regular touch since then. She's lived an awesome life and have lived in Europe for about 10 years now (she's from New York). Since we're planning a trip to England in 2012, you can bet that a visit to Meghan's is on the list.

I thought this was so cute that I'd put it here on my blog. I have to give 3 answers to every question. So...here goes!


Three jobs I have had in my life: Camp counselor, call center worker, Residence Hall Director
Three places I have lived: Grand Forks, ND; Murray, KY; Cincinnati, OH;
Three places I have been: London, Hawaii, Napa Valley

Three people who e-mail me regularly: Meghan, Amy, & Facebook notification service
Three of my favourite foods: Sweet Potatoes, lefsa, Cheesy Wild Rice Soup
Three Places I'd rather Be: Home, Norway, Australia
Three things I am looking forward to: Time off at Thanksgiving, Time off at Christmas, late winter/early spring trip with the Big Guy.

No comments: