Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's That Time of Year....



You know that it is getting close to the holiday's when the clementine boxes appear in the produce aisle of your local market. Just like the bulk fancy nuts. Today was no exception.

Oh, how I triple love those clementines!

I don't know what it is about citrus fruit and the winter. Granted, that is when they're in season, but it is also the time of year I crave them the most.

Maybe they make me think of sunshine.

That, or my body just needs the vitamin C.

Regardless, I love these things and am so excited because I know that the Big Guy will probably not touch them. Therefore, they are mine! ha ha!

No comments: