Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Don't Leave Home Without It....
This is what happens when you go the grocery without a calculator.



OK. Well, it at least happens to me, anyway.
There is no excuse. While I did pick up some items for an upcoming Once a Month Cooking, I could have planned so much better than this.

So, what did I learn?
Don't take the calculator out of your purse. Even if you are tutoring a friend in College Algebra. Because the calculator does you no good on your shopping trip if it's sitting on a pile of math books on your bedroom floor.

Sounds like a bad word problem, doesn't it?

Friday I'll share with you the plans for the Once a Month Cooking. If you want to look at a cool site that has it figured it, check out Once a Month Mom.

Our menu this week is (was):

Saturday: Orange Raspberry Chicken
Sunday: Huli-Huli Chicken with brown rice & carrots
Monday: Asian Peanut Butter Pork Roast
Tuesday: Turkey Burgers
Wednesday: Panni's & Tomato Soup
Thursday: Left overs
Friday: I realized I didn't make plans for Friday...so, we'll see what we come up with!

You can bet though, that Friday's meal will not consist of Toasted Coconut Vanilla yogurt or croutons.

3 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

That menu sound delish, and the Huli Huli Chicken sounds like something I'd be all over.

Personally, I save money at the grocery when I don't bring my family.

Rebecca Jo said...

Heck - that's what my bills costs when I just run in for a "few quick things"!!!

Kathleen said...

Wow! That menu sounds wonderful!