Did you look at the calendar?
Holy Moses. It's November.
And my list? Yep. Not done.
Here's the list again. I've crossed out what I have completed.
Note: I've crossed out some items because they're just not possible and are highlighted in green. Like seeing the shuttle launch. They're not doing that anymore, and while we attempted a trip to go--I got a new job and didn't have PTO for 6 months. So... you get the idea.
1. Sign up and complete a 5K
4. Read the Bible
11. Eat a small steak (I haven't eaten beef since 1993)
13. Go zip-lining14. Go out to the Split Rock Light House on Lake Superior
17. Write a children's book
21. Swim with dolphins
29. Write a letter to President Obama30. Learn to juggle31. Take at least one course online and finish it
37. Read the entire For Better of For Worse Comic Strip Series (that one is for you Kevin)
38. Make 100 handmade greeting cards
A bunch of stuff that I need to try and cram into the next month, that's what is left. Add in there that I have 2 work trips, this could be quite the challenge. So, let's be realistic shall we? Here are the ones I plan to complete before my birthday....
11. Eat a small steak
24. Visit the Minneapolis Institute of Art
25. Go to a Wild game (T-wolves are done, Twins are done, Vikings...no thanks)
32. Make an alumni donation to UND
39. Gingerbread house from scratch
Lord have mercy on my soul!