Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, November 07, 2011

Quick Craft Project....

I went to Crafts Direct this weekend, which is like a JoAnn Fabrics and Michaels all rolled into one.  They have lots of great stuff, too.  From fancy paper, to wood items, to holiday decorations....I have to admit that it's good thing that Crafts Direct isn't in my little town.

I'd be broke!

But, there were some sales deals and I created this for about $6 (Harry Potter books extra)....




Keep in mind, I'm not actually wishing that this will happen.   That snow can stay away for a long....long....time.

**Edited to add:  I posted this on my facebook page and a friend asked, "How did you do that?"  It was simple really:

6 wood blocks
White paint
Sand paper
Vinyl rub on (that I cut apart)

I painted the blocks white and sanded the edges to give them a worn look. I cut apart the rub-on, and pressed it to the blocks.  The blocks are not attached to one another, so I can be creative with how I display them.