Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, November 18, 2013

Q&A of the Day, November 18th....

Another Monday, another stab at the Q&A of the Day journal!

I've started to pull out Christmas stuff.  Have you?  I have a firm rule:  one holiday at a time.  So, I won't be putting anything up until the day after Thanksgiving.  But I had to find what I had in my secret stash of "after Christmas sales" from last year!  I forgot what I had purchased!

Anyway...let's get onto today's question.

What is your dream job for today?

Oh.  My dream job?
Well.  When I was a kid, it was to be an astronaut.  It's true!

But, as time has gone on (and after watching the movie Gravity) I realize that I wouldn't have made it past 1 day at Astronaut Training Camp.

Right now, my big "dream job" is writing popular children's books.  
I know.  I know.
There are MANY children's books out there.  And trying to "break into" that market is really, really, hard.  But I have a number of stories rattling around in my head and I'd love to put them to paper.  I'd love to write stories, go on book tours, read my stories to little's at the library, meet families....it would be so fun.  

The Big Guy's aunt is an artist and her drawing and painting would be PERFECT for a children's book!  Here are some pictures of her work (so please don't borrow them or copy them or use them without permission)....but look at these!




Can't you just see these in a kids book?
I LOVE her work.

So, currently?
That is my dream job.

What about you?

2 comments:

Tracy Griffin - Artist said...

My dream job will be to bring you coffee while on your book tours. I will, however, need my own room. :)

Tracy Griffin - Artist said...

My dream job will be to bring you coffee while on your book tours. I will, however, need my own room.