Let's Connect!

 photo 321404b9-d968-4cf4-ba37-daffc976f38f.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconspinterest-1.png  photo LeelouBlogsfreeiconsInstagram-1.png

Monday, June 14, 2010

Important Items to Note....
Couple of items to make note of.

1. Our Annual Online Silent Auction for my Breast Cancer 3-day team starts TODAY! Here's the deal: all money raised goes to our team to meet the walker's minimum fundraising requirement of $2300 each. See something you like? Want to donate money to a great cause? Then GET OVER THERE! Click here to see what's up for grabs....

2. TLC's how, Mall Cops: Mall of America was on Thursday night. At the beginning you could see my friend Tracy and I chatting about how we adore the Pioneer Woman. You can read about it here, or watch it online at TLC (it might not be up just yet). The episode is titled Double Trouble, and I'm at about the 3 minute mark. Oh. And one of the books she signed is in the auction!

Yes. I talk with my hands.
A lot.
Even when I'm on the phone.

3. Our new bed is divine. Thank you for asking.

4. Wedding photos have arrived and I cannot begin to tell you how much I love them. I'm also working on a Shutterfly book of our photos so that at our reception this September, folks will sign the book rather than a traditional guest book.

OK, folks.
That's all I've got.

I'm off to bid on some auction items!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

I remember when you all were taped on that show... I gotta try & catch the program now!!!!

I'm off to check out this auction now too!!!